How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask jamest Your Own Question
jamest, Private Investigator
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 372
Experience:  Investigator of criminal law cases, especially Florida law. Work with retailers, others, consultant
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
jamest is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What can I do against a woman who threaten me,hacked into

Customer Question

Since May2007,I got threating emails even to kill me. This person hacked into my computer and monitored everything I did .Stolen my email addresses.posted pornographic pictures of me on myspace,opera.And different others websites. Did send same pictures to friends, family,coworkers,even to my at that time underage child.Latest hacked into the company''s computer got hold of clients name and addresses only for the purpose to destroy me. She even doesn''t stop at a 12year old,to get information about his friends and there parents.Her husband used software from his Company which is Washington Mutual,where he is employed as IT Manager to give her the information she needs. I already contacted the law enforcement and reported her.As far as I can tell nothing is done. What can I do to get justice
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  jamest replied 9 years ago.
Hey there, this is a distressing situation. While some acts may have been illegal a criminal case requires heavy proof, and the crimes would be very difficult to ascertain the location, times, and all the details to put together a charging document.
I think your best route would be the civil court system. This is harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, defamation, these are common torts and I would consult a local attorney about filing a lawsuit. If you don't have funds for a full trial, a limited representation may put an end to it. A lot of times if the person gets a letter from a law firm in regards XXXXX XXXXX matters, they will normally stop, if the damage is great and their assets considerable, you may find an attorney who will work on a pay if you win basis. I suggest contacting the local attorney bar in your area, usually they have service where they will direct you to an attorney who is knowledgeable about the type of case you are dealing with. It is hard to say over the computer the exact facts and such as this seems to be a very complex case. If I were in your position, I would sue her. Hope this answer gives you some insight, if the police anent helping, this is your best option I think. Good luck with the case.
jamest and 4 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
First of all thank you for your answer.
I did save as much emails I recieved from both of them as I could. Saved the website where they postet pictures and blogs.TXT I got from her and him. Please if you could tell me what else would be helpful to proof my case. I greatly would appriciate your help
Expert:  jamest replied 9 years ago.
Just anything related to the case. screens hots of web pages, a list of people who would write a statement, who would be willing to testify, some of your contacts that she contacted. financial records to demonstrate how this hurt you financially. statements of family and friends about your emotional state, mental anguish, humiliation, and mental health. all of these would be relevant.