How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask 4ren6 Your Own Question
4ren6, Forensics/Criminal Investigation
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 4794
Experience:  Over 20 years of Law Enforcement. Sworn expert witness in Criminal and Civil Law.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
4ren6 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What rights do the sex offender and their family have from t

Resolved Question:

We can not contact the victim or their family but they are continously harrassing us. What can be done?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  4ren6 replied 9 years ago.
You may file a complaint and file for a restraining order. I am under the asumption that this has gone to trial. Neither party should be making contact. It the other party is making threats or bothering you in regards XXXXX XXXXX then you may file a complaint or request a restraining order. Please reply if you need further assistance.
4ren6 and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you