How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Susan Roberts Your Own Question
Susan Roberts
Susan Roberts, Judge. retired
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 716
Experience:  Retired state trial judge. Civil and criminal experience. 29 years legal practice.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Susan Roberts is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have information and evidence on a certain

This answer was rated:

I have information and evidence on a certain individual along with several others that are in management at a local dealership that have used my personal computer to aquire a loan in anothers persons name. I also have information and evidence that these managers have allowed an employee to purchase a vehicle in this lady name. Do the lady and myself have a valid case?


I suggest you call the local police and make a report. It sounds like some laws may have been violated and the police are the best ones to handle it. Depending on what develops you and the lady may have civil case but I would wait and see what the police discover.

Good luck,


Susan Roberts and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you