How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Susan Roberts Your Own Question
Susan Roberts
Susan Roberts, Judge. retired
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 716
Experience:  Retired state trial judge. Civil and criminal experience. 29 years legal practice.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Susan Roberts is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what is a good youth lawyer

Customer Question

Need a lwyr for youth charged with B&E theft and a few other charges
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Susan Roberts replied 9 years ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer:

You will want to hire a criminal lawyer who does some juvenile practice. If you cannot afford one, ask for the public defender if available.

To find a lawyer call the local bar association and ask for referrals. First consultations are usually free or low cost.

Best of luck,