Edward
Edward, Attorney
Experience:  ERJ Contracting
105814639

I bought from google play store a product called dr.phone

Hello, I bought from google play store a product called dr.phone that can recover deleted contacts and file and photos, but did not work with me, so I asked a refund in the same day, from google play store, but refused to give a refund, because it did not much their policy, and ask me to contact the developer to provide me with the refund, I contact the developer and asked them for a refund, told me give me the order number so that they can track it, but the order number did not appear to them and told me to contact the google play store to claim , the refund from them, I did that, but again they refused, I bought directly from google play store, but still they refuse to refund me, the amount only $ 7.97. I attached the replay from google play store , and the devloper , google play store is in the usa , and the devloper is in the uk

Greetings,

At this stage of things, I would try and contact your bank and open up a dispute and inform them what happened and that the developer will not give you a refund and let the bank secure your refund from them.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
i did that , the bank said that refund should be between the customer and the company that i bought the product from , but if you see the receipt i sent you it not the fault of the developer , it is the fault of the google play store , because i bought directly from them , and they should refund me , if i bought from the developer , they refund me they say , but order number that i have appear only in google play store

The problem you will run into with the bank when it comes to Google Play is that they generally will take their side that the vendor/software developer should pay. That leaves you the option of filing a small claims demand against Google but due to the value of $7.97, it may not be worth your time and effort.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
you are right, this small amount of money not worth, spending my time, but you know Google is profiting from that not refunding to people, , and lost its ethics, thank you anyway

I would write a review of this app and warn people from making any future purchase based on your experience.

Also you can make a Federal Trade Commission complaint against Google here, that way if enough people have similar problems, you may be entitled to a refund from Google - See:

FTC

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#crnt&panel1-1

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you, I submitted a complaint to FTC.