Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need a court order to get my custom car back from builder…

Customer Question
I need a court...

I need a court order to get my custom car back from builder (paid and unfinished) it's been 4-5 years.

Lawyer's Assistant: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Car and shop are in Illinois. I live in Indiana

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Text/email/phone calls/ visiting shop (never there)

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Did I mention I have title?

Submitted: 11 days ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
8/5/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: retireddebra,
 replied 11 days ago
retireddebra

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

replied 11 days ago

I am sorry. I just saw you are in US. I will opt out and ask the site to move this to the US law list.

Thanks

Customer reply replied 11 days ago
Ok
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
I have not received an answer
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 days ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR, as your previous contributor was in Canada and sent it over to us in the US legal section.

What is it specifically you are seeking from us, since we cannot represent anyone from this site as it is forbidden by state laws.