Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I NEED TO KNOW THE VALIDITY OF ALLIANCE RESORT GROUP.

Customer Question
I NEED TO KNOW...

I NEED TO KNOW THE VALIDITY OF ALLIANCE RESORT GROUP

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

CALIFORNIA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

PREPARING TO SIGN A CONTRACT

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

THEY STATE MY CURRENTN TIME WSHARE IS NOT VALID DUE TO THE LOSS OF MY CURRENT RESORTS DUE TO THE HUURICANES

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
5/31/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. There is no specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege formed within this conversation. (And, please ignore any reports from the site regarding your expert being offline - they are incorrect.)

Can you please provide the company's address, tel number, and website?

********************************* **************** ******************** ******************

It is a real company - you can see its corporate information HERE.

However, it is very new - formed in 2017. It has no real reviews and not too much history. Therefore, while it IS a real company, there is no guarantee that they will provide what they promise. I would tread with caution!

"I STRIVE FOR FIVE!" My goal is to answer your question to your satisfaction. Please rate with five stars (★★★★★) and click SEND. It does not cost anything extra to rate. You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars. Rating my answer the bottom two stars or failing to submit the rating reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. If you are not satisfied for whatever reason, or, have follow up questions, please simply reply with SEND before or after rating and let's continue to chat until you are satisfied. This is what I am here for.