Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am hoping to get an honest opinion about an invrstenent…

Customer Question
I am hoping to get...
I am hoping to get an honest opinion about an invrstenent group i recently i invested in it was highly suggested by my finscial advisor but i am nit sure or do i need to meet with their fund manager because past experience meeting woth a fund manager is that they biased. I need to get an hinest opinion with someone who can tell me pros and cons thst ate not afilated with this group and can research or might be familar ir heard of this group. I just want to be informed as brst i can eithout dinekne looking to just take my money
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. There is no specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege formed within this conversation. (And, please ignore any reports from the site regarding your expert being offline - they are incorrect.)

What is the group's name and their contact information (tel, adrs, website)?