Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Power of Attorney

Customer Question
Power of Attorney
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 24 days ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply as I am an actual practicing attorney, not an employee of JustAnswer.

.

I think that your comments might have been cut off.. If you can post your legal question and some of the back story about what is going on, I should be able to help.

.

.

thanks

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I have been mislead by the Life Alert Company. I have your answer and plan of attack on my phone, but not my laptop.
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 23 days ago

I am not sure what you are referring to.. I haven't answered your question yet because I don't know what it is... You just posted the words "Power of Attorney" and that is it..

.

You have to actually post a question before I can answer it..

.

.

thanks