Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Is it legal for a non-profit organization to take money from…

Customer Question
Is it legal for...

Is it legal for a non-profit organization to take money from my social security check even though I do not use them

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I opted out of Area Agency when they told me that I would have to pay $467.00 per month from my social security check

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was on medicaid and they automatically cut that off as well

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/29/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand what you issue is about.

Kindly review your post, edit for clarity, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

do not call me.... you don't know any thing as is!

I will opt out to give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

Kindly note for the record that I did not make any phone call offer to you. The offer was automatically made to you by the site.

Best wishes,