Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am looking for legal advice concerning Amazon seller

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for legal advice concerning Amazon seller protection ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need lawyer that knows very well about help seller in Amazon , I have feedback and performance issues?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
5/25/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Amazon is pretty strict on sellers, not like with buyers, so sellers have very limited rights with them. What is your specific question?

Negative feedbacks that we believe are not correct?

Thank you for your reply.

Have you responded to the negative feedback with justification?

What have you done to this point?

You still have not asked us any real specific question about what you want us to answer for you and have not told us what you have tried to do.