Consumer Protection Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified consumer protection lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All consumer protection lawyers are VERIFIED
Im representing myself as "Pro se" in a civil case as Defendant
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
I'm representing myself as "Pro se" in a civil case as Defendant in Ohio. We're in Discovery phase. I had the clerk submit 5 separate subpoenas for production of docs to 5 different companies differen… read more
I am pro se and preparing a motion for summary judgment. As
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
I am pro se and preparing a motion for summary judgment. As I understand it, I need to prepare a proof of service showing I mailed the documents. Typically a law firm will get someone to do it. I don'… read more
I am a pro se defendant preparing a motion for summary judgment.
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
I am a pro se defendant preparing a motion for summary judgment. Do I need to have a declaration with my motion for summary judgement? Is that where I attach my exhibits or can I do so to the motion i… read more
I am representing myself pro per and writing my own Motion
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
I am representing myself pro per and writing my own Motion for Summary Judgment. On the cover page of my motion, where you have the Plaintiff/Defendant's names and the court names, is "Action filed" t… read more
Can I file a malpractice/fraud suit pro se against the
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
can I file a malpractice/fraud suit pro se against the attorney I fired? seems I'm teethered to an adhesion contract. Her firm was fired 5 weeks after I was seduced into a "program" of debt settlement… read more
I need advice to file a Pro Se Lawsuit against a automobile
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
I need advice to file a Pro Se Lawsuit against a automobile transmission & engines company that supposely rebuilt engine for my car, but since completing the work I've had to return the car numerous t… read more
, I am representing myself in a case against a predatory
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
, I am representing myself in a case against a predatory lender and their attorney. Back in 2010 I signed an agreement to repay this debt at a high interest rate and possibly release them from all dam… read more
I am trying to file a pro-se complaint against my attorney
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
I am trying to file a pro-se complaint against my attorney for negligent. Any attorney can prepare the motion for fee?… read more
My student loan debt is over $135,000.00. Although most of
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
My student loan debt is over $135,000.00. Although most of the loans are actually older than 20 years, they have been refinanced multiple times since I was unable to pay on them and needed the deferrm… read more
I am a plaintiff in this suit a pro se against GMAC & Aurora
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Hi Sir, I am a plaintiff in this suit a pro se against GMAC & Aurora Loan Services for Wrongful foreclosure filed in Oct 2010. I attended the first initial hearing and none of the defendants attended … read more
Question: I need to know the name of an appropriate motion
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Question: I need to know the name of an appropriate motion (name) as I am defending myself pro-se and need to get the bank's discovery from Bank. and, also make a motion to force Plaintiff Bank to ame… read more
I'm an individual who will be defending myself against debt
RGMacEsq
RGMacEsq, Lawyer
Hello, I'm an individual who will be defending myself against debt collection attorney. Please note that I do not owe the debt because the initial agreement had been revised by the Plaintiff who state… read more
I obtained a student loan to retrain myself due to limiting
CounselorJim
CounselorJim, Attorney
I obtained a student loan to retrain myself due to limiting physical problems & the loan was for 2800.00 & after that type of employment was not possible ,I went on s/s disability,they have garnashied… read more
I have filed a Pro Se small claims complaint against a large
Ely, Counselor at Law
I have filed a Pro Se small claims complaint against a large insurance company. They failed to cover hail damage to my home after 39 years of being a customer. The limit that I can sue for is 10K in o… read more
Illinois. Can a collection agency or a student loan company
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
Illinois. Can a collection agency or a student loan company require an employer to garnish wages without a judgement? Without a court order? I am the employer.… read more
if a student loan company can not produce a copy of an original
Ely, Counselor at Law
if a student loan company can not produce a copy of an original signed contract am i still oblagated to pay them for loans i didnt get?… read more
Im a pro se Defendant/Counter Plaintiff in a foreclosure action.
LawHelpNow
I'm a pro se Defendant/Counter Plaintiff in a foreclosure action. Plaintiff/Counter Defendant counsel told a lie to the judge about me at the pretrial. I have valid proof. I do not want to upset the j… read more
Im in the process of filing a complaint (Pro Se) regarding
socrateaser, consumer protection lawyer
I'm in the process of filing a complaint (Pro Se) regarding a friend that defaulted on a personal guarantee contract in Pike County PA. The town where the defendant lives is in Milford PA. Its a "Cour… read more