Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Have any of the attorneys out there had any dealings with…

Customer Question
second opinion] Have any of...
second opinion] Have any of the attorneys out there had any dealings with claims against Hyundai concerning excessive oil consumption? I have a 2012 Equus that has been tested 4 times and it shows the car uses a quart in less than 800 miles.Hyundai wants me to pay $2200 plus to tear down the engine so they can see the cause of the excessive use. If they determine it is not covered then I get to pay another $2200 plus
to put the engine back together.
Cody
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
4/4/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 3 months ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Any new info would be appreciated.
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer

I have not but will open this up for others who may have