Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My girlfriend let's me use her credit cards and debit card.

Customer Question
My girlfriend let's me...

My girlfriend let's me use her credit cards and debit card. I even had her pin number. She told me to go to the atm yesterday to get the money out of her account to get my car fix. My girlfriend id

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

My girlfriend has a very bad temper. She got mad at me for just talking to my daughter. Now she's trying too file fraud charges on me. When I been using her debit card and credit card. for years. What should I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I haven't taking any steps yet. Because she always plays childless games with me when she gets in her moods. I don

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't know what to believe for her. I finally left. I just couldn't take it anymore

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: KnowYourRights, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
KnowYourRights

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Did she file charges? Do you have any evidence of this? Why were you not using your own and using hers?