Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I've been working with C******* over eight and a half years…

Customer Question
My name is Gary...

My name is Gary ******** I've been working with C******* over eight and a half years and I spent over $51,000 on a tourney fees I don't know what to do or who to talk to anymore that I can trust I just want my life back could you please call me I need desperate professional help Ci******* put me on trial loan modification in 2008 I made 10 payments and then they started foreclosed on me that's when I started to stop I've been in my home for 38 years and I'm 68 years old can you please call me ********** please call thank you

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?

Ci********* has done many things to me over the eight and a half years lost paperwork kept my insurance money 4 months while my house was filled up with mold from water damage my dog died from the mold in the house and I have frequent headaches please call ***-***-****

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law

My phone number is ***-***-****

Just please please help me get through all of this I've been fighting with Ci******** for over eight and a half years can you please help me I'm over $51,000 and I'm supposed to hire a tourney this week that's going to cost me another $6,500 can you please help me I just want to stay in my home that I lived in for almost 38 years 68 years old I don't know what to do anymore I did not cause this Ci******** put me in this predicament and I have proof they lowered my payments and then started the foreclosed on me and I made all those payments also I wear those to their account but I've been told they have no proof of that but I do what can I do how can I stop this I want my life back I live in hell every second of the day it's hard to sleep and it's hard to get up every day can you help me please or turn me on to some people that can please thank you

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

If you can't help me please get me in the right direction please I'm going to set a 10-page letter that can to the Consumer Protection Bureau I'm also going to send a letter to President Trump and tell him and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau what I've been through I did nothing wrong but this has made my life a living hell for over 9 years I don't know what to do anymore I spent over $51,000 please get me in the right direction in the professional help that I need thank you. Gary A****** 651 *** **** Ci******* my loan number is ***** *** **** and I've been dealing with Patricia solo for over eight and a half years and I've dealt with seven attorneys with no luck something's wrong they tell me my loan was a predatory loan and that they were dual tracking on my loan because after I made over 10 payments they came in foreclosed on me in December and a man came to my door with foreclosure papers and ever since then my life's been a living hell please find me some help thank you

Answered in 2 days by:
4/3/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 3 months ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Consumer Protection Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - have you spoken to a lender liability attorney concerning this bad loan?

I hear right no no no I have not I've been fighting with Ci******** for eight and a half years please help me I don't know what to do anymore call me Gary A****** 651 *** **** thank you

I will not be able to call unless you accept the proposed phone agreement.