Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I purchased some tickets on game time recently but I didn't…

Customer Question
I purchased some tickets...

I purchased some tickets on game time recently but I didn't see that the game was in Ohio. I live in New York and I called them 4 times for a refund and they wont give me one.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

The game is in Ohio April 11th and I purchased them on Tuesday but I didn't see it was in Ohio.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I called them and i tried selling them

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am on the phone with them now and they are telling me the tickets are non refundable but it says no where in their FAQ

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
hi
3/30/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

If at the time that you purchased the time you were not told that the ticket is nonrefundable, then you are entitled to refund. Otherwise, you can file complaint against the company with your Attorney General's Office and the Better Business Bureau. If your issue is not resolved, you would have to file a Small Claim against the company at your local Courthouse. Click here for Small Claims information.

Goodluck with your case,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.