Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was wondering if you can check something before I do

something So he wants me to...
I was wondering if you can check something before I do something
So he wants me to go into his bank account wire him money by putting it into my account
Since he is in turkey he can’t access his bank since not in the states can you check authenticity for me
I have never wired money it is from his bank
http://www.barclaysprivates.com
When I tried to log in I can’t get in anyway
I wanted to check it out
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer

I'm Zoey. Please give me a few minutes to type you a response.

I am so sorry you are still in touch with this predator. The fact that you would even think of sending him money shows that you're much too vulnerable and he can twist you around his finger. You need to cease contact and block him and report him to the police.

He is no more in Turkey than I am. And the bank is a bogus website made to look like a bank but you'd be sending money directly to scammers. Barclay's bank -- the real one -- is international. It's a European bank, in fact. And he could access his funds with his ATM all over the world.

But this bank website isn't real. The site is only 20 days old, in fact, and the IP address traces to Holland. The scammer is also using a private proxy service in the Bahamas to hide the real location and name of whoever launched this phony website.

Scamadviser.com tells you the site is unsafe to use and will confirm what I"ve just told you above as to its registration information.

He is asking you to launder stolen money. Report this liar!!

https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/barclaysprivates.com

He booked a flight to come see me
This was his contract
I will report him

You will never meet him. Some "emergency" will befall him on the way to the airport and someone will contact you to tell you this and to ask you for money. The airline ticket can be photoshopped just like the so-called contract.

If you expect him on the 1st, you'll be in for the world's least funny April Fool's joke.

I strive for 5-star service. If I have addressed all of your concerns, please take the time to rate my service to you by selecting 5 stars on the rating scale, as a rating of okay or better is the only way that JustAnswer will give us Experts credit for our work. You would still be able to post further follow-ups on this question thread about this for no additional cost, even after I've been rated.

That's not anything like a real contract. A contract doesn't look like something that gets handed out when you win first prize in your local flower show. It has terms, riders, exclusions, penalties for breach and so forth. For a major contract, it would go on for many pages and require a table of contents.

BLOCK him.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer
Thank you

You're welcome!