Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My transmission was fixed under warranty. However, 60,000…

Customer Question
My transmission was fixed...

My transmission was fixed under warranty. However , 60,000 miles later I'm experiencing the same symptoms,and the dealer and manufactuerer

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Washington

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Contacted the dealer and manufacturer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I beleive the symptoms were fixed but not the cause. Now it is not under warranty

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/29/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 4 months ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
I can wait.
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

How many times did you take the vehicle to the dealer to get it fixed in the first year when it was under warranty?