Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I live in San, CA. I have a situation whereby I took my 2008…

Hi there... I live...

Hi there... I live in San Jose, CA

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a CA lawyer about this?

I have a situation whereby I took my 2008 Audi A3 which has been dealer maintained and has only 60,000 miles into the dealership and they told me that I have a catastrophic situation and my engine need to replaced....I proactively reached out to Audi America and tried to solicit their help but they have not really done anything or helped in anyway. My concern is that it is not normal for a vehicle to require a complete engine change at 60,000 miles....I am trying to understand if I have grounds for some legal intervention with Audi or even a viable case please? Yes I have reached out to a bunch of lawyers but either not heard back or have been told they do not specialize in this type of case....I tried civil litigation lawyers and also lemon car lawyers, but no luck and a bit disheartened...

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Literally none...Trying to see what my options are... I was hoping by reaching out proactively to corporate Audi they would appreciate me doing anything legal or going on social media and posting negative comments but they have actually shown a lack of interest and honestly wasted over three weeks of our time... The feeling I get is that they might think that through this behavior we will go away...

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I wanted to keep things brief to avoid wasting either of our times but I have given you the fundamental details....

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

P. Simmons, Lawyer

Please give a call (or let me know if you can not see my #)

Follow up...wanted to make sure you can see my #