Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I had a transmision done by a company got all auto and i…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** i had a transmision done by a company got all auto and i paid seperate person to pull and install cause they dont do install n removal they qouted 3 to 4 days and they had it over month finally got back out ot in amd took to be reprogramed cause they said had to at the tranny shop so i had taken to dealership and they said something wrong so i contacted got all auto they said have pulled and send back if it was on them then they would cover the expense in witch i have printed all emails between us and got texts to and sent it back 40 days about later i get back and the manager didn't even know it was there and then i complained they said they seen nothing wrong and was chamging mother board well i got back took to dealership and problem got worse the same issue and the dealership said the tranny was junk and the company never put a mother board in it cause then it would take programing but it allready had programming installed by a date in computer from dealership so it showes nothing done then had dealership redo tranny and cost me 4200 in the mean time i payed 1400 to got all auto 590 to be removed and installed first time then 46.50 for reprograming 100 tow 450 second pull and install 100 tow back to dealership then 46.50 again for reprograming and 100 to get to dealership with transmision specialist and i talked to the place they were going to reimburse me the 1400 but now they dont answer my questions or call me back and i dont know what i can sue for and what i cant i got receipts emails arpund

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Michigan and i called gallahger law firm and they said they couldnt help

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Contact company and even did the torque converter exchange and he said he would refund then and it is an hour away from my house and he called bout ten min before i got there to say 5 to 7 days on refund

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
i reading on the company and they dont like to refund when saying they will it is in the BBB part under got all auto
3/28/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

i have paid a guy 1400 to rebuild tranny and they screwed up twice had to end having it fixed right from a dealership and guy dont want to refund for the bad rebuild i have proper documents to go to small claims court emails texts and receipts i asked guy what he was going to do bout it and he said we will just refund you on this matter and all i need to do is get my torque converter back the owner said at got all auto so i did exchange on torque converter and waited 5 to 7 days for the processing of return and still nothing i have been dealing with this matter since november of 17

Thank you for the information.

Kindly give me a few minutes to review the information that you have provided and prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I am working with multiple customers on the site and I respond to posts in order that they are received. If you have not heard from me it does not mean that I have ignored your post. It just means that I am currently working with another customer.

Thank you for your understanding.