Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

` I like to Cancel my membership to free dates 4life.

Customer Question
I wood like to...

I wood like to Cancel my membership to free dates 4life.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Yesterday they took 39.95 US $ from my VISA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

They offer free.Just now I did not enter or use that site.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
3/26/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: DamienJD, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Lawyer

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

Have you notified VISA of a dispute in the charge.? Have you canceled the membership on the business's website yet?

Please,
I don t like to be a member.Only to give back me my money $39.95.

You can contact Customer Service for a refund.

Thank you.Don t need.