Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I left my show car to be painted and specifically asked that…

Customer Question
I left my show car...
I left my show car to be painted and specifically asked that the car be stored inside, seven weeks later I checked on the car, and it had not been stored inside. The car was also driven without my permission, and after I cleaned the 7 weeks of dirt I noticed nicks and scratches to my paint job. No work had been performed on my car during the 7 weeks in the shops possession. Do I have grounds for a suit and if so what would you charge to represent me???
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
How much is your loss?I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.Would you like a lookup directory which you can quickly use to find a local lawyer to handle your case?