Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a question about HIPPA violations. Pennsylvania.

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about HIPPA violations.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Nothing I am searching for advise

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really this matter involves my former employer, a health network and a doctors office.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
3/24/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Attorney Wendy, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Attorney Wendy

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. I understand you have a question about HIPAA and potential violations or concerns. If you can provide me additional facts and your particular question(s), I can work to provide you a thorough response.