Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I purchased a new motor home in Sunbury oh and it now has…

Customer Question
I purchased a new...

I purchased a new motor home in Sunbury oh and it now has 486 miles on it and the motor have be torn down and repaired.can I request my money back. It was purchased on 03/12/2018

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the RV?

2018 motor home in ripley wv

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Took to dealer for diagnostic service and then called the motor home dealer where it was purchased and requested our money or an identical unit

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The motor home dealer only wants to repair unit,which is not satisfactory to us.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Is there a warranty on the rig?