Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was charged $8.72 for live wallpaper and backgrounds

Customer Question
unlimited wallpaper. They said it...
I was charged $8.72 for live wallpaper and backgrounds unlimited wallpaper. They said it was for automatic renewal. This was my first time on the site.I picked several wallpapers and choice one within the 3 days. I'm satisfied with my pick and no longer wanted to use the site for anymore choices and I did not choose anymore. I do not think I should have been charged and want out.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
3/22/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 4 months ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
I would appreciate a response
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Did you formally cancel the renewal? What is the website address?

Consumer Protection Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Lawyer replied 3 months ago

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

No

Okay, thank you. I will have the question closed for you.