Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Tina, Texas. Insurance claim on severe hail damage to my new…

Customer Question
Texas Lawyer's Assistant: What...

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Insurance claim on severe hail damage to my new car

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
3/21/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Olivia Kent,
 replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.
What can I answer for you? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed.