Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Can I file a crossmotion to a crossmotion in civil court in…

Can I file a crossmotion...
Can I file a crossmotion to a crossmotion in civil court in NY?
3/21/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer
You can oppose it. You would not cross again. You can file another separate motion.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Can I make a new motion returnable on the same day as my original motion and the crossmotion hearing?
Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
Infolawyer, Lawyer
awesome, thanx