Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Hy i want to c if any one can help me with a insurance

Customer Question
Hy i want to...

Hy i want to c if any one can help me with a insurance claim

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

North Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Nothing really i been talking to them but all i get is different answers every time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yea if he can help me or wht to do

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
3/20/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

Please allow me a few minutes to consider your question. If I can assist I will provide an answer. Otherwise, I will reopen the question for others to assist.
Thanks for using Justanswer!

Consumer Protection Lawyer: DamienJD, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Lawyer

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. Are you still looking for help on your question?