Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Can you get back your car from a dealership. Florida,No.

Customer Question
Can you get back...

Can you get back your car from a dealership

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Florida,No

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Call and went back to the dealership

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Went in for a lower interest rates and my first truck and they have me sign paperwork pull my credit take out a new loan with out my consent and it’s a smaller vehicle .

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
3/21/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Could you explain a little more?

Have you finalized the purchase of the new car?

Do you have delivery of the new car?

Have you spoken to the finance and sales managers about your concerns?

Kindly explain a little more.

Thank you for your cooperation.