Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I bought a pre existing home in August 2016. And in had four…

Customer Question
I bought a pre...

I bought a pre existing home in August 2016. And in had four plumbing pipe leaks since. Scare and finds exhausted am afraid what could come next. I find out House was made by dr Horton. Manage to emailed their warranty depart and got and email back that it might had been covered by a local plumbing company they used and if in the future have any other plumbing problem just to contact the plumbing company direct myself.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Tx

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Just fixed the leaks by different plumbers available

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

And emailed dr Horton warranty depot but got that response.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
3/20/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this?