Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Is the extended warranty on a new car a good deal? Was $2800…

Is the extended warranty on...
Is the extended warranty on a new car a good deal? Was $2800 extra for Chrysler Pacifica hybrid fully loaded. Takes us from 3 years to 7.
3/19/2018
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Generally not a good investment. You end up paying a lot for the extended warranty and typically don't need it. Here, the cost is $2,800 which is very high. You will know within the first three years if you have a problem with the vehicle, and if you do, you can always sell it and get into something else. Better to save the $2800 in this case.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars ***** and press SEND.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer