Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

A company sent me a product I didn't order or receive and…

Customer Question
A company sent me...

A company sent me a product I didn't order or receive and now they want payment or they threaten to damage my credit. what can I do.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Washington

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I've ignored the letters until now.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/18/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Under Washington law, if you did not order the product you are not obligated to pay for it and you don't have to return it. The selling company cannot report you to the credit bureau and they cannot put it on your credit report because you have no obligation to pay for it.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars ***** and press SEND.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.