Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I filed a claim to sue a macanic that I gave my money to too…

Customer Question
Hi I filed a...

Hi I filed a claim to sue a macanic that I gave my money to too buy a motor for my car and it has been 3 years and have test to get a motor kept asking for my money back and have yet to see it

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Al and no I went to Alabama court and filed and paid for it own my own

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Filed a small claim and police report

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I bought another motor for him to have a second chance and just put it in and didn’t do they either sent the court letter he sent it back as return but that is his address I want to include pain and suffering I’m lost a lot without having my car

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
3/18/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - what specifically do you need help with as it seems you have filed in small claims and with the police?