Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am a disabled person with some small private resources.I…

Customer Question
I am a disabled...

I am a disabled person with some small private resources.I have just discovered my caretaker is stealing from me,need help asap

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

No,just discovered this problem and need to move quick

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Houston,Texas Harris county

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No M’am,thank u

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Under Texas law, you should report this to the police as theft and elder/disabled person abuse. I will be happy to discussf further on the phone with you now.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars ***** and press SEND.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Consumer Protection Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 3 months ago

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.