Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Heating unit in my house has been damaged to the point of…

Heating unit in my house...
Heating unit in my house has been damaged to the point of requiring replacement. All this because the heating company I have a service contract with, failed to provide timely service. Need legal advice
3/16/2018
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

So you can sue them for breach of the service contract and for negligence and get damages paid in the form of a new heater. If the damages are less than $10,000 in New Jersey you can go to small claims court and you won't have to pay for a lawyer.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars ***** and press SEND.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer