Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I got in an accident where the other party hit me, and his…

Customer Question
I got in an...

I got in an accident where the other party hit me, and his insurance company took the liability for it. However, before they could begin repairs, I got in another accident over the exact same spot, and made the problem even worse (this time, it was my fault). Is there a way for this insurance company from withholding their liability payments to me?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the injury take place? And do you have medical records or other documentation?

This happened in California - no medical records or documentation

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

Only filings with our insurance companies and our accounts of what happened

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What's the rate for this service?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
3/16/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

No the other party' insurance company is required to make the repairs, regardless of the second accident. That first insurance company admitted fault, so under California law, they are required to pay and make the repairs.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars ***** and press SEND.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.