Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I sent a Cartier Santos watch to Antique Corner jewelry in…

Customer Question
I sent a Cartier...

I sent a Cartier Santos watch to Antique Corner jewelry in late Summer 2017 in Nov they asked for 1575.00 to replace the bracelet I sent the check to Antique corner have the print out of the deposit check. waited till Dec.to call them. In March the watch was sent to me in with the orginal bracelet have yet to receive my check for 1575.00 I have the emails discussing all of this. Should I be talking to you or can you tell me where I should go to. Frank Pinto

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

My home is in NH

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None only email them

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
3/15/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

what outcome are you seeking at this point?

just the 1500.00 check

You can file in small claims court, after making demand with a deadline for payment, thereby avoiding legal fees, and hopefully reaching payment, settlement or a judgment.

If my reply is acceptable, kindly reply "acceptable"