Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I HAD NEW WINDOWS INSTALLED IT IS A OLD HOUSE. I HAD TO PAY…

HI I HAD NEW...

HI I HAD NEW WINDOWS INSTALLED IT IS A OLD HOUSE . I HAD TO PAY 300.00+ FOR EPA LAW . FOR THEM TOO WRAP IN SIDE WINDOWS . THEY DID NOT WRAP THEM THEY JUST PULLED OLD OUT AND PUT NEW IN . HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING EPA MONEY WHAT CAN I OD THANKS

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

VA.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

CHECK IN MAIL 3 MONTHS AGO EVERY TIME I CALL THEY PUT ME OFF

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

YES IT IS WINDOW WORLD IN RICHMOND VA.

3/16/2018
KnowYourRights

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. So you have proof that you paid for this but they never installed it?

i'm retaired i need to watch my money

Thank you for the reply. This really should be something that is cut and dry and if they can come out and inspect this and see it was never installed, they would need to do it and incur the cost or refund you the money paid. If they do not, you can sue them for the breach and may also want to file a complaint with the Attorney General against them. You can also file a complaint with the BBB and it can be looked into if this was an accident or if they are trying to scam people and charge them for work not done, thinking they will never find out.

thank you now i know what to do thanks again!!!!!!

You are welcome. Please let me know if there is anything else, as I would be happy to respond. If not, please remember to rate my help at this time at the top of this page, prior to leaving, so I can receive the proper credit, for our time together. A 5 STAR rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

KnowYourRights