Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Bank hold my money. I have a lawsuit again me. Nothing

Customer Question
Bank hold my money ...

Bank hold my money

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I have a lawsuit again me

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Stae j live in Philadelphia pa
3/15/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question? You have a judgment against you and the plaintiff levied your money in your bank account.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Yeah

Do you owe the money?

Is the judgment a valid judgment?

Are the funds in the bank from Disability or Retirement income?

You need to tell us more information about what is going on please.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No money from creadit card and atm

Would it be easier to discuss this on the phone, because you need to explain what is going on much more and give us your specific question and you are not doing so.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I dont have much money now

Then you need to type out all of the information we need to answer you. The experts cannot answer you unless we know all the information and you are taking up time of an attorney when there are many other customers in need of assistance just like you do, so going back and forth with you not providing enough information to us is taking time needlessly from others.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Understand

Please do not respond again unless you are typing out all of the information, as it locks us out from replying to other customers. Thank you.

Infolawyer, Lawyer