Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My cat of 16years had to be put down after using a Seresto…

Customer Question
My cat of 16years...

My cat of 16years had to be put down after using a Seresto collar sold by Bayer. Cases #2017 US023040. Have many complaints available about the product. Do I have any recourse. Have receipts. ******** ******

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/14/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Andrew, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Andrew
Andrew, Lawyer

Hello I am a licensed practicing attorney with 20 years’ experience hopefully I can help with your problem. Please give me a moment to review and respond to your question.

So sorry to hear about your situation. I would be more than happy to talk to you.

I have offered a phone call you just need to accept and justanswer should connect us.

Can you help, yes or no.

Hopefully I can advise you. Did you have a specific question?

Just accepted your offer. Nothing has happened.

looks like you had a payment failure sorry

I'll be 80 next month and the phone and computer are a little too much for me. Thanks so much for the help. My cat was my companion for the last few years. Miss her.
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR, as your previous contributor left.

Do you still require information as to what you need to do about this?