Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How do I cancel my membership to free dates for life

Customer Question
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
You know freedatesforlife.com. I'm trying to cancel it please help
3/12/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Attorney 1, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Attorney 1
Attorney 1, Attorney

Hello, and welcome. I am a licensed attorney and happy to assist. Just a moment, please, while I look into this for you.

To cancel that membership, sign in to www.freedates4life.com and go top the cancellation page. If you do not know your login info, you can send an email to [email protected] stating that you are cancelling your membership effective immediately. If charges come through anyway, you can call your bank and have them reversed. Proof of cancellation is your email to the company.

Good luck!

Please remember to leave a positive rating where indicated. 5-star ratings are especially appreciated!

Best,

Attorney 1