Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have been banned for life from chicken ranch casino and…

Customer Question
Hello, my name is...

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I have been banned for life from chicken ranch casino and bingo about almost three years ago. The security staff told me I was banned for life without reasoning to which where they didn't have a reason when I asked for one. Well, I live in a home right behind the chicken ranch casino on the same casinos reservation with one of the tribal members thato owns the casino partially. I'm still so confused about the situation. I don't know what I did wrong

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not that I know of how would I know

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How do I go about possibly being able to read enter Oops re enervous

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 2 days by:
3/13/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Olivia Kent,
 replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.
If it's private property and they won't allow you in, coming on would be trespassing. You can always ask them what you did - but frequently people have at least some idea why they've been banned from a place.