Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

In part as it relates to standing in court, if a mortgagee…

In part as it relates...
In part as it relates to standing in court, if a mortgagee negates for over ten years to file one (1) mortgage assignments; namely, preceding assignment of the mortgage assignments that affected proper title of a property in ACRIS, does that mortgagee have a right to foreclose upon a mortgagor?
3/8/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

This would be a problem as far as standing, and would be basis to dismiss a foreclosure.

If that is clear and acceptable, kindly reply "yes"

Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Your answer is very clear and acceptable. Thank you.

Perfect, kindly rate me 5 stars.

Leaving a bonus always appreciated after rating if inclined.

Infolawyer, Lawyer