Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I went to the Honda dealership in Fayetteville North

I went to the...

I went to the Honda dealership in Fayetteville North Carolina on Thursday and they sent me home with a car with no bank on the contract but I had me sign a contract to the dealership and have been giving me the runaround lying to me about being very rude and I just want to return the car due to no Bank being on there and I want to find a different place to buy a car

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

North Carolina and it’s a 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I just signed a contract through the dealership without a bank willing to loan me the money

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They have been very rude towards me and can’t be up front and i just want to return this car so i can get one for me and my so Son

There is no bank involved they have misinformaed me about a lot of thing i have a witness who was with me i just want to take the care back and then rip my paper work up and move on
3/4/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer
what can I answer for you?
I went to a Honda deDealership on Thursday and they sent me a Home and a car without a bank excepting a loan and they have been very rude disrespectful running me around the ringer running my credit to the ground and not give me an answer and I just want them to have this car back today is day two and I just want to drop the car off them rip my papers up and may move on somewhere else
On review of your facts, you have a good case. You can return it.If meet resistance, You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! A lawyer letter alone can often bring about a settlement as the other side realizes that you are serious and gets concerned about its risk and legal fees.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Good luck! Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get credit by the site. Much appreciated!
Infolawyer, Lawyer