Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have 4 charges of 4.95 for Agora Financial on my credit…

Customer Question
I have 4 charges...

I have 4 charges of 4.95 for Agora Financial on my credit card. How can I verify these charges? Also, I paid for a lifetime subscription to Agora Financial publicaction about 2 years ago for about $1100 dollars so I should not be charged $24.75 on my credit card as of 1/11/2018. Walter L. Bell

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

Oregon. About 2 years ago.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

This is my first extra charge and my first enquiry.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
1/17/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Have you tried contacting the company?

I thought that was the purpose of this enquiry.

This is JustAnswer.com and not Agora Financial. We provide general legal information. If you need to know what you can do to try to get your money back from a company that you believe has no right to bill you, we can direct you how to exercise your rights as a consumer. We don't do that for you, however.

Infolawyer, Lawyer