Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I'd appreciate assistance in getting ATT to pay the change…

Customer Question
I'd appreciate assistance in getting...
I'd appreciate assistance in getting ATT to pay the change over fee when we switched from Sprint on 09/02/2017
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/17/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Can you please explain what your issue is about this matter more clearly?