Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Sobieski heating and cooling charged me for parts that were…

Sobieski heating and cooling...

Sobieski heating and cooling charged me for parts that were covered my a service agreement i had with the company and they appear to be stonewalling me whenever i call . what is my best option?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I live in delaware, new castle county.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

they replaced a ecm motor that cost 757 dollars and a electronic control module that cost over 400 dollars and i am trying to get a refund because they are supposed to be covered by my service agreement
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/17/2018
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

You should just sue them in small claims court in Delaware. Most likely, when they get your paperwork served, they will just refund you.

But if you take the time to go to court and they show up, you will get a court order judgment that they will have to pay.

Here is the form to file in Delaware on line:

https://courts.delaware.gov/help/proceedings/jp_startcivil.aspx

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars ***** and press send.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer