Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Vector One has reported a claim from Nationwide through

Vector One has reported...

Vector One has reported a claim from Nationwide through Shurwest that is not right. we worked on a customer for 3-4 months and they signed up for .

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

At Nationwide or Shurwest?

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No union

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, the client called our office and do to a phone connection problem they were cut off. we tried numerous times to call back. The client John and Catharina Koh are Korean and they were convinced we hung up on him and wanted his policy cancelled. we even showed him our phone records showing them how many times we kept calling back. Due to their culture gap he stood fast believing he was hung up on. it is not right we should be reported to VectorOne when he finalized the Nationwide New Heights Annuity.

1/16/2018
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. However, I am unclear about the situation. Can you provide a little background information and perhaps clarify the question? Thank you.

TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Can we schedule the call for Wednesday morning at 9:00 am est.
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started