Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Late last year I informed Pay-Pal that my account had been…

Customer Question
Late last year I informed...
Late last year I informed Pay-Pal that my account had been hacked and that money was being removed from my bank account from an unknown source (WEB DOMAIN NAME S) in the amount of $600. I have since closed my account with Pay-Pal and need to know if this money can be refunded...
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
1/12/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Paypal fraud prevention will typically investigate and often reimburse customers, especially where the hack was the result of faulty security and failure to properly verify.