Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

There is someone calling my children, siblings. There is…

Customer Question
There is someone calling...

There is someone calling my children, siblings

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

There is someone calling my children, siblings and X in law saying that they have a born to serve me on Monday. I have not heard of these people and have not been contacted. My current address is listed with the post office and credit bureaus.is there anything that can. E done to stop this harassment?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not that I know of

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Like I said I haven’t heard any of this until today with everyone calling

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
New Me ico
New Mexico
1/12/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Bruce Schreiber, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Bruce Schreiber

Welcome & thank you for your question. I am the professional that will be assisting you. I am reviewing your question & will be with you shortly.

Please clarify:

1) What do you mean a "born"? Is that a typo?

2) What are they asking the people they are calling to do?

Not sure of a “born”They told my daughter that Inlisted her as a contact, I have never listed her as a contact. She is 18 and a freshman in college. Not even as an emergency contact. They called my brothers phone and left voicemail like they were calling me saying they are an investigator and they are going to be serving me a summons on Monday. Called my ex brother-in-law and left a voicemail I received the text below from Larry:Received a voice mail from Carlsbad - someone at a courier service is trying to serve Joanna a warrant on Monday. I believe the law firm is Adler & Assoc.I have never heard anything from them and don’t know who they are or what this is about.

Until you are "served" there is not much you can do. Tell your relatives if they call back to get a number for your to call. They should not give out any information.

If you can find the law firm online, simply call them to get more information.

Possibly:

ADLER LAW GROUP, APLC

Emerald Plaza Building
402 West Broadway, Suite 860
San Diego, CA 92101

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Do you have further questions?

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work I would appreciate it.

The site does not credit the Attorneys unless the customer rates our service positively. Thank you for your consideration. Please feel free to ask more questions and I will be happy to continue to assist you.

Thank you for using JA! We appreciate your business.

You didn’t really answer my question. I wanted to know what could be done. I know I can call. This is beyond harassment.

No need to call? Specifically what is the question I did not answer?

Please cancel my membership
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Lawyer